Four Circles Recovery Center March 2014 Newsletter

Four Circles Recovery has a great little newsletter where they share personal stories (as well as other recovery news). You might like to read JAANA's story of intervention and treatment.



Four Circles Recovery Center March 2014 Newsletter: "My Journey began January 11, 2012, when I walked into a circle of 
loved ones with letters. As you probably guessed, I walked into an intervention. At first, I wasn’t willing to go to treatment. I knew I wanted to get off of drugs, but had no idea that treatment was the answer.  I had a two year-old daughter that I did not want to leave and was paralyzed with fear. However, I ended up going to treatment. Little did I know, I was going to wake up the next day to the best experience that would save my life."



'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments with others. share your experience and your thoughts. It helps others when you post something.

About This Site

  From Samsa: Title: Overdose Awareness Day Date and Time: August 31, 2022, 6:30 p.m. (EST) Location: American University Sponsor: Dep...