Pocket Sponsor am on my 5th Pocket Sponsor!

I just wanted to call attention to this--we love it when someone writes in and tell us how the Pocket Sponsor has helped their recovery! thanks, DARA!


Pocket Sponsor: "From wheeling West Virginia,  My name is Dara W. I am from Whg. WV, I met you when I was in my first year of recovery at the Unity Center in Whg. I just celebrated my 7yr anniversary. By the Grace of God & the AA fellowship that I am part of. I wanted to thank you for writing this book & the mini thumbnail book. I am on my 5th one. They wear out easy when you are always opening them. lol, Thank you and God Bless"

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

Please share your comments with others. share your experience and your thoughts. It helps others when you post something.

About This Site

  From Samsa: Title: Overdose Awareness Day Date and Time: August 31, 2022, 6:30 p.m. (EST) Location: American University Sponsor: Dep...