Police officials tell parents to be parents |

I love police officers! My dad was LAPD--I became a deputy in Bonner county Idaho for a few years when my girl was little. Officers often tellit like it is. Here is one, Dan Serrano, with advice I like to give parents.
Police officials tell parents to be parents | Observer and Eccentric Newspapers and Hometown Weeklies | hometownlife.com: "Whether the concern is substance abuse, curfew violations or online safety, Westland police Sgt. Dan Serrano summed up his advice to parents: “I tell my kids, ‘I'm not your friend. I'll treat you like I'm your father. I'll look at your phone when I want to.'
“You have to be the parent,” said Serrano. 
Joined by Lt. Michael Harhold and Officer Matt Bobby, Serrano spoke Monday at the Police-Teen Matters program hosted by Westland Youth Assistance at the Dorsey Center. The overall message focused on the importance of parental involvement and keeping track of their children's activities."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments with others. share your experience and your thoughts. It helps others when you post something.

About This Site

  From Samsa: Title: Overdose Awareness Day Date and Time: August 31, 2022, 6:30 p.m. (EST) Location: American University Sponsor: Dep...