Officials, parents, former N.Y. Giant address drug epidemic at Pinelands Regional forum

I know we need to share with each other about what drugs do to kinds--I ran across this story this morning--Christopher not waking up... I am so grateful that did not happen to me as a mother. Trisha---my heart goes out to you, and I want to thank you for sharing with the other parents.



Officials, parents, former N.Y. Giant address drug epidemic at Pinelands Regional forum | NJ.com: "LITTLE EGG HARBOR – Trisha Horner told a packed auditorium inside Pinelands Regional High School on Wednesday night about how much she loved her son Christopher and what a great child he was."


'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments with others. share your experience and your thoughts. It helps others when you post something.

About This Site

  From Samsa: Title: Overdose Awareness Day Date and Time: August 31, 2022, 6:30 p.m. (EST) Location: American University Sponsor: Dep...